To ensure the highest level of security and privacy for applicants, only the last four digits of their social security number are displayed to agents by default. If you need to see the applicant's full social security number, you will need to complete a Two-Factor Authentication first.
1. Click the eye-shaped icon next to the applicant's partial SSN.
2. Click "Enable Full SSN" from the pop-up message.
3. Enter the phone number you would like your SMS Verification code sent to, then click "Send SMS".
4. Enter the SMS Verification Code that was sent to the phone number you provided and click "Verify Number".
5. Upon landing back on the applicant's details page, you will notice a full SSN followed by a checkmark signaling a successful authentication.
Once you have successfully enabled the full SSN view, you can begin transferring the renter resume with complete SSN via integrations, DocuSign, and Dotloop. Please note, the full SSN will not be visible when downloading directly from Intellirent.
(Note: Your authentication will be valid for your current session only.)
Still need help? Submit a support request here.