Verifications & Actionable Items
Income, Employment, Tenancy and Pet are all Actionable Items for both yourself and Intellirent. Color coding let's you know the stages of the actionable items and just one way Intellirent helps you efficiently manage your applications. All green means that application has been reviewed, verified and is a positive candidate.
- Verification process for Employment & Tenancy
- Income & Pet for review by agent
- Income Report for Connected Financial Institutions
- Send or resend the verification
- Download or resend authorization to release forms.
- Disable the verification process
- Manually complete the verifications
- What does a dash (-) mean?
- Can you verify my employment through a 3rd-party vendor? (InVerify, The Work Number, etc.)