If an applicant is currently employed, a supervisor or HR contact is required for verification. No matter the status of employment, proof of affordability is required; an applicant must upload documents supporting that their ability to pay rent.
- Verification of Employment (VOE)
- Add Proof of Income or Supporting Documents
- Stated Monthly Gross/Net Income
- Edit/Update Employer Verifier Contact Details
- Connect a financial institution for verification of income
- How do I change the contact information for my employer?
- I updated (or need to update) my employer’s contact information for the employment verification, can the verification form be resent?
- What do I need to upload as proof of income?
- Can I upload proof of income later?
- 3rd party vendor for verifications (InVerify, The Work Number, etc.)