A password can be reset through Intellirent only if the agent has initially created or logged in directly using an email address and unique password.
NOTE: If an agent initially created their account using a Single Sign On (SSO) option, credentials are managed by the provider that was selected.
For example, when creating an account using a Google profile, the email address and password is managed by Google. You will need to change your password in your Google account: Change or reset your password by Google Support.
There are two methods an existing user can use to reset their password. This article provides detailed instructions for the following:
For security, the number of incorrect login attempts is limited. If you have been locked out of your account due to exceeding this limit, you will need to contact the Intellirent support team to help validate the agent account.
Resetting the password will not work if the agent is locked out.
If you've forgotten your password or are unable to access your account, you can reset your password from the log in screen.
- Open myintellirent.com.
- Select Log in from the navigation menu, top right.
- Click I forgot my password from the modal.
- Enter the Email for your account and click Reset password. If there is an account registered under that email address, Intellirent will send a password reset email to your address.
- Open the password reset email and click Reset your password.
- Enter your new password in the Choose a new password field and then Confirm password.
- Click Submit to update your password.
NOTE: If the password reset email is not appearing in the inbox, check spam or junk folders. Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact with your email provider.
A password can be reset when logged in.
- Navigate to your drop down menu > Settings > Account Profile
- Scroll down to the Password section
- Enter all fields
- Current Password
- New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Click Change Password
Learn more about specific Account Profile details found in Settings here.
Still need help? Contact our live support team.