All adult applicants must submit a separate application and pay a separate fee. Co-occupants under the age of 18 are minors and do not have to submit a separate application.
Only a Primary applicant can add Roommates. All applicants can add a Guarantor/Co-Signer.
A Primary applicant can Roommate or a Guarantor/Co-Signer two different ways:
Before an application is submitted
If you have not paid and submitted your application, and you are the Primary applicant:
- Navigate to the first page of the application, Personal Information, using the icons at the top of the page.
- Select the total number of occupants that will be living in the rental.
- At the bottom of the page, enter the co-occupant's basic information. For adult co-occupants, you must enter their phone and email address.
After an application is submitted
If you have already submitted your application:
- Log back into your application here.
- Select “Personal Information” > Co-occupant, or Guarantor.
- Enter the correct contact information of each adult co-applicant, then Save & Continue.
Once an adult occupant or guarantor is saved, that contact will be sent an email inviting them to apply separately. Co-applicants must create a separate account using a unique email address then submit and pay separate application fee.
Check out additional troubleshooting tips here.
Still need help? Submit a support request here.