If an applicant has selected I rent this property, on the Application to Rent, Tenancy Information section, the applicant will be required to enter the contact information for the rental property owner or authorized managing agent.
Verification of tenancy is traditionally used to determine if an applicant qualifies for a rental property based on their rental history reference checks obtained through a series of data driven questions.
I rent this property
The fields required before submitting an application. Additional reference: Update Address/Tenancy Information
Upon submission of an application, a request for verification of tenancy/rental history will be immediately sent to the contact provided.
CONDITION: If the associated agent has turned off automated verifications for tenancy, the request will not be immediately sent. An agent may manually send the verification request at a later time.
Please note, not all Application to Rent forms are equal. The questions an applicant is required to submit are unique to the rental owner or leasing agent. Default templated questions are provided:
- Is the address and monthly rate provided correct?
- Did the applicant live at the property during the stated period?
- Were any checks from the applicant returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF)?
- Was any unlawful detainer ever filed against this applicant for unpaid rent?
- Are there any outstanding amounts owed by this applicant due to delinquent rent, utilities, or damage to unit?
- Did the applicant pay rent on time during the last 12 months?
- Was a Three Day Notice ever served to this applicant?
- Did the applicant provide notice for ending tenancy according to the terms of the rental agreement?
IMPORTANT: An application file may be considered incomplete until all supporting documents are attached and verifications are complete. It is recommended that an applicant assist in the completion of the verifications by reaching out to the contact provided to ask that the contact complete the requested verification online.
Intellirent is a software for real estate agents and owners. Intellirent does not make decisions on application approvals or denials. Please contact your agent directly if you wish to inquire about the final status of a submitted application.
Need technical support? Contact Intellirent