Navigate to your account Settings and understand the different Settings options. This article outlines,
- Locate Your Settings
- Account Profile
- Public Profile
- Application Criteria
Locate Your Settings
The settings to your account will be found by clicking on the drop down by your name at the top right corner of your dashboard. Click on > Settings.
Once in Settings, you can navigate to the desired page by selecting the options in the right panel.
Change your account's associated email address or password: How do I reset my password?
IMPORTANT: Your Business Address should not be your rental property address.
If you are receiving an error message on your rental property, this may be due to missing data in your Business Address section found in Settings.
Business Address information is never shared with your potential tenants, or Intellirent listing site advertising partners. The information required in this section is for TransUnion credit reporting and Intellirent security purposes when verifying your account: Potential Credit and Background Check Errors
Scroll down past the Change Email and Password options.
*Phone is required, Extension is not required. Click Change Address to Save.
Notifications & Home Screen
Continue to scroll down to update your Notifications or your preferred Home Screen.
Remember to click the Save button in order to launch any changes!
Messages from Intellirent regarding your account activity are sent via email. The types of notifications include,
- Rental Application Submitted – related to applications that are associated with your account only. Get notified about new applications or updates on the applicant's activity such as new documentation submitted.
- Verifications Updates – related to the automated Employment and Tenancy Verifications.
- Organization Application Activity (only visible to Managing Agents) – when you are working with a team. Get notified about activity for applications that are not associated with your account.
Manage the main screen you land on when logging into your account.
- My Applications – selected by default. When logging into your account, you will always land on the My Applications list view.
- My Listings – when selected the My Listings list view will be the main page you see when logging into your account.
The personal contact information in your Public Profile Section, will be sent to partner advertising sites when Rental Marketing is activated.
Intellirent charges the potential renter the application fee which covers the cost for members. A member can utilize any of the Intellirent features and never receive a bill.
If a member prefers to pay for the application fee instead of the applicant, the option can be changed by toggling Billing ON.
By default, the potential tenant will pay the application fee.
*A member must enter their payment information and save before Billing can be saved accurately.
Manage how your submitted applications appear in your account. Application criteria is private and only helps you quickly view and better manage applications that have been submitted. Learn more about the Application Criteria here.
Add extra layers of security to your account. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication.
Manage marketing for all properties in your account and view the list of partner sites. Learn about other rental marketing features here.
Continually helping you streamline your rental business. Learn more and activate Intellirent's integrations.
Still need help? Submit a support request here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.