Credit Reports & Background Checks
Intellirent is directly integrated with the industry leader in U.S. credit reporting, TransUnion. Agents receive a comprehensive credit report with score, plus instant nationwide background checks to include eviction and criminal reports (local regulations may apply). International credit reports are offered at no additional cost for a growing list of countries.
- The TransUnion Identity Verification (IDV)
- Contact TransUnion
- TransUnion Credit Report
- Background Checks: Criminal & Eviction Reports
- Fraud Indicators Found on Credit Report
- Site Criteria Criminal Filters
- No Credit Score - Error Icons
- Not Enough Data
- Potential Credit & Background Check Errors
- Interpreting the TransUnion credit report
- Credit Score Categories: Decline, Conditional, Low Accept or Accept
- My applicant has a dash (-) instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- My applicant has a globe icon instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- My applicant has a frozen credit file