Yes, a separate file is compiled per adult applicant. All individuals age 18+ applying are required to pay the application fee.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use my SFAA login email for my Intellirent account?
- Is Intellirent only for leasing agents?
- When does the screening occur?
- What’s included in tenant screening?
- Can I enter the application data for my applicant?
- Do roommates & guarantors also pay the $40 application fee?
- Is the credit check a hard or soft pull?
- What is the time for a response on credit? How long will it take to receive credit reports?
- What if my applicant does not have some required information?
- How do I get the returned information? How will I receive the completed application?