TransUnion Credit Reports & Background Checks
The San Francisco Apartment Association tenant screening flow is highly customized according to SFAA's recommendations. SFAA advises that members do not use criminal reports as part of their screening process and so criminal reports are not returned to agent members. Agents will receive the complete TransUnion credit report with score, plus nationwide eviction notices.
- How to read the TransUnion credit report
- Credit Score Categories: Decline, Conditional, Low Accept or Accept
- Background Checks: Criminal & Eviction Reports
- How do I contact TransUnion?
- Credit Report Status & Error Messages
- Action Required! Applicant requests a copy of their report
- What do the fraud indicators mean on the credit report?
- Potential Credit & Background Errors on Returned Reports
- Why does the credit score have an exclamation point?
- My applicant has a frozen credit file
- My applicant has a dash (-) instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- My applicant has a globe icon instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- Why am I seeing Not Enough Data instead of a credit score?
- What is the TransUnion Identity Verification (IDV)?
- Will the credit pull affect my applicant's credit score?