This symbol means the applicant is an international applicant and does not have any US credit history and did not qualify for a Nova International Credit Report, so a credit report cannot be generated.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact TransUnion?
- What do the fraud indicators mean on the credit report?
- My applicant has a frozen credit file
- Why does the credit score have an exclamation point?
- My applicant has a dash (-) instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- My applicant has a globe icon instead of a credit score on their application. What does this mean?
- Why am I seeing Not Enough Data instead of a credit score?
- What is the TransUnion Identity Verification (IDV)?
- Will the credit pull affect my applicant's credit score?