How do I change my roommate's contact information?
IMPORTANT: If your roommate has already started the application using the original email address you added, please do NOT edit their data. You must invite a new roommate. Select Add another co-occupant to do so.
If you entered the wrong contact info, please follow these steps:
1. Log back into your application here: https://www.myintellirent.com/sessions/new
2. Select “Personal Information”.
3. Select “Co-occupants” for roommates or “Guarantor” for co-signers
4. Update necessary contact and be sure to hit Save & Continue at bottom.
5. Once a co-applicant’s information is updated, the application will be emailed to the updated email address.
NOTE: Co-applicants do not need to use the email invite to sign up. As long as the co-applicant signs up using the same email that was invited, they will be linked to your account.
*If your account has disabled your from making these changes, please contact support from the Help button in your dashboard and let our live support team know you are not able to make these changes on your own.
Only primary applicants can make these changes. A primary applicant is the person who first started the application process for your group. Our live support team can reorganize your applications and change who the primary applicant is.