How do I add a roommate/co-occupant/co-signer to my application? How do I send my roommate or co-signer the application?
If you have not submitted your application yet:
- In the first page of your application “Application to Rent” select the number of occupants (roommates) you’ll be applying with from drop down menu
- Complete form for each co-applicant at bottom of page
- Once co-applicant’s information is submitted, the application will be emailed to the entered email address
If you have already submitted your application and are NOT already part of a group:
- Log back into your application through: https://www.myintellirent.com/sessions/new with the email address and password you created
- Select “Personal Information” from your dashboard
3. Select “Co-occupants” for roommate addition or “Guarantor” for co-signer addition
4. Complete form for each addition and click Save & Continue
5. Once your co-applicant’s information is submitted, the applicant will be sent an email inviting them to apply separately. Co-applicants must create an account and submit a separate application.
Co-applicant's should create an account using the same email address the primary applicant invited to apply. ie: If the primary enters co-applicant, George Simpson with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org, George must create their application with that same email address. If George creates an account with email address, email@example.com, your applications will NOT be grouped together.
If you have already submitted your application and are currently part of a group, only the primary applicant who started the application can follow the steps above.
*If your account has disabled you from making these changes, please contact support from the Help button in your dashboard and let our live support team know you are not able to make these changes on your own.
Only primary applicants can make these changes. A primary applicant is the person who first started the application process for your group. Our live support team can reorganize your applications and change who the primary applicant is.